Sankyu (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Involve in electrical installation and measurement on equipment, apparatus, fixtures and facilities
- Wiring based on technical drawing, cabling, mounting and assembly of quality junction boxes, electrical panels, instrumentation & control system
- Perform on-site product service, repair, installation, maintain and supervision for jobs at customer’s site.
- Supervise sub-contractors on electrical installation jobs and troubleshooting/rectification of installation problems.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged components.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all technical work is carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain and/or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Familiar with Electrical Control Circuits, Conventional and Smart Relays, Contactors, Breakers, Timers, Sensors, Inverters, Temp. Controllers
- Support Electrical checkout activities
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior or manager
- NTC in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge in electrical and process
- Versatile in AutoCad and Microsoft Application
- Understanding of electrical safe work practices
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics (basic power distribution and I/O terminations)
- Ability to do moderate complexity in wiring changes if errors are found.
- Ability to use electrical tools to perform troubleshooting effectively.
- Able to read, speak and write in English
Sankyu (S) Pte Ltd