Technician cum boilerman
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Servicing and maintenance of machines, lines and utilities.
- Assist in running production lines.
- Production mold changing.
- Recording of plastic usage and waste control.
- Reporting of abnormality observed.
- Housekeeping of clean rooms and equipment.
- Plant monitoring and recording.
- Routine maintenance on plant facilities and equipment.
- Boiler/Pressure vessel experience.
Requirements & Benefits:
- NITEC (NTC 3/2/ITC) / Boiler Attendance Cl II.
- Hands-on requirement.
- Uniform and Clean room attire provided.
- Willing to work in outskirt Tuas Pharma Plant (near 2nd-Link).
Interested applications are invited to send in detailed resume with
- Current and expected salaries
- Date of availability
- Pass-port size photograph
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd
13 Tuas Ave 12
We regret only short-listed candidates (with full application details required) will be notified for interviews. Recruitment agencies do take note we are doing hiring ourselves.
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd A biomedical manufacturing company based in Singapore and incorporated in 1987, Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd (www.optopharm.com.sg) has market presence in Singapore and many countries in the Asia Pacific, North America and Europe with authorised distributors and representative agents. Opto-Pharm’s core competency in manufacturing of Sterile Pharmaceutical and Contact Lens Care Solutions stems from: • Strong Management, Operational and Technical Teams of Pharmacist, Optometrist, Engineers, Chemist and R&D Professionals with the support of all staff. • International Quality Standards of ISO9001/ ISO 13485 / CE0120 accreditations and complies with GMP requirements of Australian TGA; Singapore HSA; Japanese MHLW and US FDA. • State-of-the-art BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) fully automated machines, R&D laboratory equipment, clean room and other engineering facilities. We invite passionate candidates to apply for the following openings: