Technician (Boiler/Compressor) - $1800 + up to 2mths bonus/ Sembawang - SPITP
• Shift work – 44 hours per week (Inclusive of weekend)
• Location: Nearest MRT Sembawang (3 stops away)
• Training will be provided
- Maintains washer and dryers, keeps the equipment in operational condition
- Troubleshooting and repairing inoperative machines.
- Performs preventative maintenance and cleaning of machine and related equipment.
- Maintains an inventory of tools
- Ensures that the boiler system is maintained and operated according to instructions.
- Minimum Nitec in engineering related background.
- Knowledge in general mechanical and electrical diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
- Singaporean only
How to apply:
Send your updated resume to "[Click Here to Email Your Resume]" or Click "apply now".
Subject stated: Technician (Boiler/Compressor)
*By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration*
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781