Technician (Automation Systems/ Jurong island)
- Carry out preventive maintenance and corrective repair works on packaging and conveying equipment.
- Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment.
- Attend to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment.
- Reduce equipment downtime and enhance equipment performance through quality maintenance works.
- Proper recording of works carried out on equipment.
· Possess Diploma, NITEC, NTC-2 or ITC Mechatronic Engineering.
- General knowledge on ac drives and electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors.
- Basic knowledge of PLC and electrical system.
- Min. 3 years' relevant experience in automation systems.
- Must be prepared to work on a 12-hour rotating shift.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16931.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD