Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Industrial Automation / Robotics / Equipment / Facilities
- Professional growth & training provided
- Entry Level / Fresh School Leaver
- Repair and maintain automated / semi-automated equipment / facility that are electrical and mechanically related like conveyor system, industrial robot, stacker crane, electric monorail system, etc.
- Provide technical support to daily operation
- Housekeeping on spare parts and tools
- Observe and ensure safe operations
- Work closely with contractors whenever require
- NITEC / Higher NITEC in Automation or Robotics Technology / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering, or relevant discipline
- Prefer with a year working experience in equipment maintenance and repair on conveyor system, industrial robot, stacker crane, electric monorail system, etc.
- Fresh School Leavers are welcome to apply
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Able to work on rotation shift pattern (AM / PM) with staggered working schedules
- Basic salary + AWS (13 months) + Annual Bonus + Shift & Overtime allowances / claims
- Cosy working environment / warehousing / distribution centre
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your complete resume in Words format. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd