Technician/Asst Engineer - Mechanical /Industrial Automation - Woodlands
- Responsible for assembly, debug and test run of customized modular machines and commissioning.
- Provide on-site technical support at customer’s premise for equipment operation.
- Perform design modifications through simplified design, reduced parts, cost saving alternatives, while maintaining or enhancing the performance of products
- To assist procurement, if necessary, to enable the performance of above duties.
- Writing and maintenance of all essential documentations, work and assembly instructions, manufacturing and test procedures.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of industrial automation, jigs and fixture design, FMEA, SPC, CAD as well as experience in machine design are added advantage
- Self-disciplined with strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Require to travel when necessary
Working location: Woodlands
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
join us on Telegram https://t.me/sgjobadv. SG Job Advertisements
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified