Technician, ASRS Maintenance (Shift Job)
YCH Group | Date Posted: 11-Jan-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute servicing and maintenance of the ASRS installation in respect of the PLC control and conveyor systems.
- Responsible for the operating and maintenance of ASRS equipment.
- Resolve operational problem relating to the PLC control, sensors and conveyor systems and other electrical and /or mechanical installations.
- Improve and upgrade of the ASRS equipment.
- Liaise closely with other department on work schedule, especially operation.
- Keep record of maintenance, repairs, uptime / down time and spare part list and inventories.
- Source and replenish ASRS spare parts.
- Prepare monthly Down time report and Spare inventory report.
- Prepare monthly maintenance and shift schedule.
- Support ASRS operation 24/7 or standby support for ASRS 24/7.
- Monthly checking of sprinkler for any leakage in ASRS.
- Perform other job related duties as and when requested by superior.
- A least a NTC-2 ITE in Electrical & Mechanical or Automation
- Basic PLC knowledge; understanding of sensor, motor and starter AC & DC power, drive controller is required
- Willing to work at height
- Rotating shift, require to work at night (3 shifts per day), and weekends
Interested candidates to submit your full resume with notice period, last drawn, expected salary and reason for leaving stated to speed up the application process.
Thank you for applying.