You will be deployed to one of our company MCST estates/condominiums, working in a team of site staff with supervision of Condo manager and managing the condo from its facilities,maintenance and R&R projects.
- Attend to residents’ enquiries.
- Attend to electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems breakdown of the building.
- Responsible for general/routine maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, equipment, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to ensure property is well maintained.
- Supervise and coordinate all repair and maintenance works with contractors.
- Work closely with property officer/contractors to resolve repair/maintenance issues of the properties and to implement preventive maintenance measures etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- NTC / Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering/Building Services/Facilities Management
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Building Maintenance
- Independent and able to perform under pressure
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Working location: Across island
- Working day: 5.25 days work week
- Working hour: Normal office hour
Applicants who are keen, please send in your resume by clicking ''Apply Now''. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (Please be informed that we no longer collect NRIC/ID number of applicants.)