The Technical Writer requires to write and update operator and maintenance manuals for our line of automated vehicles. Only Singaporean need to apply !!!!!
- Write using high quality technical communication and standards following logical and structured writing techniques.
- Prepare text material with precise instructions for the manual based on product specifications, verbal descriptions and observation of actual operation and maintenance of vehicles.
- Prepare photos, pictures, screenshots and other illustrations required for insertion in to the manual.
- Organize all material in standard format required for the manual.
- Proofread the completed manuals for any grammatical or factual errors.
- Updates manuals as and when required.
- Basic project management skills are desired.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to deliver high quality technical documentations and strong attention to details.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good writing skills, familiar with technical terms used in the automotive industry and be able to present concepts, descriptions and procedures in an organized manner that convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- Proficient in various computer software tools
- Only Singaporean need to apply
Location : Jalan Boon Lay
5 Days Work ( 8:00am -5:45pm)
INTERESTED APPLICANTS WHATSAPP MYOVIA @ 9641 3285!!
Quote “Technical Writer” in the message
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Use the invite link below to join the job search group if this job is not what you are looking for! Telegram:
Soon Xing Recruitment Pte Ltd
SOON XING ENGINEERING PTE LTD