• Write technical documents such as user manuals and Help documents
• Create document design and manage documents
• Conduct interviews with development teams and users, seek feedback, attend meetings, and gather relevant information for writing
• Build and maintain terminology knowledge base
• Proof-read documents before publishing final documents to customer
• Create customer-facing root cause analysis documents
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, English or English Literature equivalent
• 5 years of experience in technical writing
• Testing experience or willingness to participate in UAT (User Acceptance Test) is a plus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110582
Posting Personnel: Lim Soo Yeong, Joanne
100 Beach Road #33-06
Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9895 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd