Technical Writers with a minimum of 4 years of technical writing or related experience. They
demonstrate basic skills in document analysis, writing tools, and semi-independent interaction with IT
development, IT quality, and product management groups
- Work semi-independently to research subject matter, and obtain and exchange information.
- Represent the writing team in planning and review meetings with project cross-functional
- Communicate status of project to team members, clients and departmental management.
- Proactively escalate problems and issues as needed.
- Multi-task and prioritize a moderate amount of concurrent assignments.
- Perform moderately difficult analysis of existing documentation for impacts and update them accordingly.
- Author new documentation, such as: system and service guides; service descriptions; user,
- implementation, and web services guides; online help systems, etc.
- Manage and store master documentation files, complete quality artifacts, update metrics, and
- implement other processes as described in the department procedures guide.
- May also perform technical tasks to support technical staff and developers in maintaining and enhancing publishing tools, systems, and templates.
- Adherence to confidentiality and intellectual property policies.
- An undergraduate degree in Information Systems, English, Journalism, Communications, or related technology focused field.
- 4 or more years of technical writing or related experience.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the rules of composition and grammar.
- Highly driven, enthusiastic, eager, collaborative, and resourceful.
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint.
- Strong ability to collaborate with multicultural teams across the globe.
- Experienced with graphics editing software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, and
- Web design tools (Wiki, SharePoint Designer, Nintex Workflow). (preferred)
- Familiar with advanced authoring software (Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, and RoboHelp),
- XML editing tools (Arbortext Editor), document repositories (Documentum). (preferred)
Optimum Solutions : 199700895N
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd