Technical Writer(IT Projects)
You will undertake a technical writer role and be part of the Cybersecurity System BU
team. The primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Work closely with engineers and solution architects to create quality technical
documentation for Cybersecurity tender, project and product documentation.
• Copy, edit, clarify, and proofread documentation written by others to ensure
the technical documents comply with customer and QMS requirements.
• Actively participate in documentation quality control with project teams
• Coordinate and facilitate of documents preparation with project managers for
• Prepare project instructions and how-to manuals for new project processes
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical
• 3 years and more of experience in technical writing, project or tender
documentation or other relevant fields.
• Experience working with project deployment team and writing for security or
infrastructure technologies is a strong advantage.
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to review and respond to changes and able to adapt to dynamic,
quickly changing project and system integration environment.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621