Our client, a listed US multinational corporation and leader in the semiconductor industry, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Technical Trainer.
The Technical Trainer will:
- Prepare training plans and coordinate from planning to implementation to attain deliverables; this includes maintaining matrix for process improvements.
- Drive training deliverables and task details through the use of reports, tracking charts and checklists.
- Align the activities of resources for on-time and within-budget delivery of training projects.
- Monitor and report to the business unit on cost performance.
- Be a member in intra business unit design team, contributing to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's training project goals.
- Research project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Conduct training to technical staff, ensuring they achieve desired capabilities to execute their duties and responsibilities.
- Undertake any other tasks as required.
We expect the successful candidate to possess knowledge (both conceptual and practical) about the semiconductor industry. He/She will be self-driven, resourceful and capable of functioning independently within a team framework. In addition to strong analysis and problem-solving skills, we also expect him/her to have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as this role entails working with people from all levels.
Naturally, the successful candidate will be one who enjoys learning and has a passion for teaching and imparting knowledge, engaging and facilitating a room of trainees and enabling good work relationships to be formed amongst the trainees.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting “Technical Trainer” as the subject matter.