Technical Support Specialist (Medical devices), $3K to $3.8K
In this position, you will provide high level Technical Support to our Field Service Representatives for situations where the equipment problem resolution requires a higher level of expertise than available in the field, where it is the first-time system installation of a new product, and a high degree of product specialization in its servicing and usage. This position also acts as the liaison between us and the manufacturer’s Technical Support Group.
- Provides the technical support services to the Field Service Representatives.
- Assist local service operations to resolve difficult equipment / customer technical problems.
- Recommend standard service contract preventative maintenance inspection check lists and performance adjustment checks.
- Assist in determining initial spare parts stocking requirements and optimizing inventory levels.
- Attend regular product service meetings held by the manufacturer to discuss equipment performance and modifications to enhance his technical service knowledge.
- Attends training classes which can be out of the country, in house, technical colleges, seminars or at customer sites.
- Completes standard service records on work performed in accordance with company policy.
- Completes standard time reports, expense accounts and all other company documentation as required.
- Responsible for ensuring safe working practices are adhered to.
- Performs other related duties as appropriate to this level.
- Assists the Sales and Product Management groups to respond to RFP for technical responses and configuration audit of non-standard solutions.
- Assist in the architectural site planning process and personnel by reviewing layout and construction drawings for suitability and compatibility to our specifications.
- Require to meet 100% of the targeted corrective maintenance monthly.
- Min Diploma / Degree in any courses
- Min 2 to 3 years technical support or application support for medical devices
Salary range: $3K to $3.8K (Basic)
Transport allowance provided
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd