Technical Support / Service Desk Supervisor
- Plan, organize, schedule and supervise the day to day technical support operations, which encompasses all troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals and installations
- Lead, manage, develop, train and review performance of staff, as required
- Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner, encourage involvement from all staff and foster a positive team environment
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction
- Foster good customer relations and service at all times
- Manage and Schedule training and development for all the technical support team i.e. new equipment, skills
- enhancement etc.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the knowledge database and CRM functionality to include; tracking tickets issued, outstanding, completion time etc
- Develop and maintain department policies, procedures and processes, as required
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in Technical Support/Service Desk environment
- Working experience in Telco/ISP environment is preferred
- Degree in Computer science, Information Technology or its equivalent
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to understand technical details, transforming them into appropriate communications for a non-technical audience
- Proven ability to derive meaningful metrics aimed at improving the service offering of the organization
- Experience with Microsoft products, knowledge in networking and security is a plus.
- ITIL foundation certifications will be preferred
- Good written and oral communication as well as interpersonal skills
Successful candidate will be exposed to innovative Networking and Internet technology.
We invite interested applicants to send us your comprehensive resume with qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries, and contact details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd