Technical Support / Service Desk Executive (Singapore)
- Provides 1st level support for network and Internet service applications via phone or email with accuracy and promptness to meet pre-defined SLAs.
- Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications.
- Takes ownership of the Incident or Request and updates information in the internal application for follow through and completion.
- Manages issue resolution based on incident priority levels and escalates to appropriate channels when required.
- 24x7 shift rotation including Public Holidays
- Min. Diploma in IT or Engineering related discipline
- Must have basic knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN, and WAN concepts and Internet application (Email/Web/Domain)
- Knowledge of different MS Windows Operating Systems and Mac OS
- Strong comprehension and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Independent, result-oriented with the tenacity to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Warm and cheerful personality with demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Candidates with no experience are welcomed
Successful candidate will be exposed to cutting edge Networking and Internet technology.
We invite interested applicants to send us your comprehensive resume with qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please specify position you are applying for in the subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LGA Telecom Pte Ltd