Technical Support / Product Engineer (Cytometry / Haematology - Regional Travel)
Salary: up to $4,500
Work Days: 5 Days (9am to 5:45pm)
Work Location: near Paya Lebar MRT Station
Work Tems: Full-Time Permanent with excellent benefits & bonuses
• As a Technical Product Specialist to provide technical support for specific products (Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Flow Cytometry) for Asia Pacific regions including Singapore as 2nd level support.
• Primary trainer for products under his/her responsibility; improving process and product knowledge for affiliates and users.
• Conduct training within Singapore office or overseas for affiliates and business partners’ support team.
• Prepare and update training materials and necessary guides for products of his/her responsibility.
• Key contact person for products between Singapore and HQ in overseas office, and OEM vendors on technical matters for his/her primary product.
• Degree or Diploma in Biomedical / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in cytometry or IVD market
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Visio
• Competence in interactive communication, problem solving and decision making
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with ability to communicate complex technical/clinical content in an easy to understand manner
• Conduct with professionalism with strong interpersonal skills and customer focused
• Positive working attitude with a sense of urgency and result oriented
• Able to work independently as well as an effective team player
• Travel requirement in Asia Pacific regions (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand & etc) : 20% to 40% or less
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services