Technical Support Manager ( Lift/ AutoCAD/ North/ Up $7000 )
√ Industry: Electrical & Electronic MNC
√ Location: North
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.15pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Reports to the Site Manager
- Manage the Engineering Support Team such as strategic plan, team progression, competency build-up, resource management and etc.
- Proactively engaging with customer on pre-sales and post sales technical query to assist sales team to achieve sales growth target.
- Works with cross-functional departments to provide initial pre-sales technical proposal, order fulfilment and subsequent post-sales support, through understanding and making changes according to customers’ requirement
- Provides pre-sale support on tender specification and presentation.
- Handles customer’s order by going through details in purchase order, liaises with sales personnel or customers on non-compliance.
- Follows up on sales or customers for technical information clarification.
- Ensures Engineering Work Order and Production Instruction are issued and processed in accordance with customer’s order in a timely manner.
- Handles customer technical inquiries through telephone, fax, e-mail correspondences in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Provides technical supports during site installation, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning.
- To ensure accurate and timely delivery of solutions to customers.
- Conducts product training to customers and internal personnel.
- Generates User Manual, Wiring Diagrams and Instructions.
- Generates Engineering Change Order for minor product modifications
- Regional travels upon needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Min. Degree in relevant engineering qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a multinational Electronic company
- Strong technical knowledge in the design of electronics products, especially in industrial product deployment in building.
- Knowledge in Lift display, accessories, and monitoring technology will be plus
- Proficiency in 2D mechanical drawing using AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Serial and Ethernet-based networking is required
- Understanding of Serial Bus communication such as CAN, RS422/RS485, RS232, SPI etc is required
- Ability to perform System/Hardware Testing/Troubleshooting is required
- Ability and acceptance to travel as required across the world
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee
People Profilers Pte Ltd