Technical Support Manager , APAC
- Manage a team of technical support engineers
- Build an industry-changing database product from the get-go
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing enterprise startup
Our client is a one-stop solution for online transactions. By providing a scalable transactional and analytical database, thousands of companies around the world have adopted this technology to help them scale their businesses.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting regular call reviews for quality assurance, coaching and training.
- Ensuring adherence to standards and delivery of quality service to customer requests
- Addressing and resolving any gaps in service levels as well as improving and increasing efficiency of customer support systems/processes
- Managing day to day operations, training and management of teams to achieve targeted service levels.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- Collaborating with other customer facing teams to address issues and manage customer escalations
- Liaising with product and engineering teams for enhancement and feature requests
- Hiring and training new employees, ensuring opportunities for personal and skill development is provided
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 10 years experience within a Helpdesk/Technical Support role.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases is required.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are customer-oriented and care about their needs, frustrations and satisfaction.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd