Technical Support Executive - up to $5k
- Provide onsite advance troubleshooting
- Provide prompt and efficient postinstallation technical support to the customers.
- Teaming with Key Account Manager on sales calls and acting as a technical consultant/expert to provide prospective customers with technical information
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical related problems, inquiries and product application issues.
- Be proficient in functionality of the instruments and understand the processes required in the troubleshooting of assays/tests
- Gathering customer information about technical trends/needs
- Serves as customer contacts in technical related questions
- Minimum Diploma in Science
- Minimum 2 years of technical support experience in medical devices industry or related will be a good advantage
- Knowledge of information systems, IT architecture and development of custom interfaces will be added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of Biosafety standards will be an added advantage
- Able to start immediately or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R1104781
EA Personnel Name: Alvin Lee Peck Keong
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd