Technical Support Executive
Centrics Networks Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Nov-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
As the Technical Support Executive, you will:
- Provide onsite System and Software support to clients and colleagues
- Assist in Systems project implementations, testing, migrations and system documentation
- Offer technical advisory to customers and follow up on trouble tickets with satisfactory solutions
- Gain knowledge on Cyber Security and IT Compliance products
- Develop test cases and conduct hardware & software regression tests on new software or equipment requirements
- Strong knowledge of security in Servers Setup and possess good knowledge in LAN, WAN technologies.
Ideal pre-requisites of System Engineer:
- Min. NTC/Diploma in IT/Computer Studies/IT Security
- MCSA/MCSE Certification a plus.
- Windows Server 2008 and Later; Exchange and/or SQL experience a plus;
- Able to implement and understand AD/DNS/DCHP/Virtualization Technologies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, high adaptability and positive attitude are expected along with a self-motivated strong drive to succeed.
- Able to work independently and as well as part of the Team
- Have 5 working days per week (9am - 6pm)
Centrics Networks Pte Ltd