Technical Support Engineer (Pre&Post Sales)
Corporate Tree Consultants Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 18C9177 | EA Personal Registration No: R1105659
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Install, configure, test, deploy and support solution/software applications for customers in line with company direction, procedure and practice.
- Conduct training for the solution/software to customers’ key stakeholders and/or users.
- Preparation of relevant technical documentation (e.g operation manual) for solution/software.
- Render remote, telephone, e-mail or on-site technical support for solution/software applications to customers to resolution/closure.
- Liaise with principals or 3rd party vendors on technical support issues and follow-up to resolution/closure.
- Support pre-sales with technical qualification and validation of the solution/software including but not limited to solution/software specification, architecture, design, configuration, presentation, demonstration, support for RFI (Request For Information) and RFP (Request For Proposal) activity, support for external and internal customer facing events, testing and evaluation, custom demonstrations, (POC) Proof-of-Concept, etc.
- Any other related or relevant tasks, activities or responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Information Technology/ Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a technical or IT support role/function
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, SAN and Networking
- Experience with Server O/S installation, configuration, upgrade and troubleshooting
- Experience with Vmware and DB technologies (SQL database)
- MCSA, MCSE certifications preferred
- Good Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Independent, creative, willing to learn with a positive attitude.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Human relation skills - teamwork, conflict management, negotiation skills, etc.
- Customer oriented
- Conscientious and result oriented
- Quality and process oriented
- Self-motivated, resilient and adaptable to change
- Resourceful, innovative and creative mindset
For Interested candidates, please email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] by 30th September 2018.
Corporate Tree Consultants Pte Ltd