Technical Support Engineer
- To provide second level of technical support for intercom / CCTV and access control systems.
- Support project and service team for the troubleshooting and solving of technical issues on site and off site.
- Assist project and service team for on-site equipment installation, testing and commissioning and attend site meeting as and when required.
- Prepare user manual and conduct training to client as and when required.
- Testing of new products and conduct internal product training to sales and technical department.
- Able to liaise and coordinate with manufacturers/suppliers pertaining to technical aspects and issues arising.
- Liaise with software developer for hardware integration to app. Testing of developed app on hardware and document test reports.
- ITE/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical or IT related discipline.
- Experience in IP PBX system
- Min. 2 years’ experience in security line (CCTV / Intercom / Access Control).
- Service-oriented, passionate and responsible.
- Meticulous with strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Able to interact well with clients, vendors and third parties
- Self-discipline and willing to work staggered hours when required
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Structure, Firewall, LAN and VLAN.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Words and Office applications.
Interested applicants, who meet our requirements, please send your resume / photograph / current
& expected salary to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
For more information on our corporate profile, please login to http://www.fermax.com.sg
Fermax Asia Pacific Pte Ltd