Technical Support Engineer
- Join an exciting company that is revolutionising the industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work at the intersection of client services and engineering teams
Our client is a one-stop solution for online transactions. By providing a scalable transactional and analytical database, thousands of companies around the world have adopted this technology to help them scale their businesses.
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating the deployment and upgrades of the cluster both in the client’s private environments and in the cloud
- Product deployment, configuration management, system monitoring, and online diagnosis
- Providing on-premise service to enterprise customers
- Building strong relationships with customers and delivering quality service to requests in a timely and professional manner
- Facilitating upgrades, patches, maintenance, and operations of the cluster
- Providing best practices guidance and support for architecting and building our customers specific solution
- Building required infrastructure to automate deployment pipeline
- Delivering application level root-cause analysis, suggesting code optimisations and assisting with integrations
- Liaising with product and engineering teams on enhancement and feature requests
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in designing, building, testing, and maintaining enterprise software applications.
- You possess a strong background in Linux/Unix administration and understanding of code & script in Python, Shell, or Golang
- You have experience with web server, distributed system, load balancing, and system monitoring
- You are familiar with the setup, configuration, and optimization of Nginx, LVS, Keepalived, Zabbix, MySQL, Redis, etc.
- You have experience in public cloud environment, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform as well as automated operations using Puppet, Ansible, or SaltStack
- You ideally have experience in technical support of databases (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, etc) or big data systems (Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, etc) as well as operating MySQL, Cassandra, Postgres and other transactional databases in a production environment.
- Having knowledge on Docker/Kubernetes is a strong plus
- You are willing to travel to customer sites.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd