Technical Support Engineer
Location: East (Ubi)
Industry: Robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes
Salary Range: $3500 - $5500
This is a Permanent Role.
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of equipment.
- Develop close relation with Customers/Users to properly address specific needs.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Gather customers’ information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Interface internally with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of maintaining Client's credibility within our customers .
- Track and follow through on all technical issues and ensure timely responses with resolution to customers.
- Develop support services business of Client's in the region among Client's existing customers installed base.
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Technical Service Support Engineer.
- Master’s degree or equivalent technical qualifications in electrical/ mechanical engineering or software engineering. Masters or higher level education is preferred.
- Experience in service and maintenance of high tech equipment.
- Experience in high-tech industry environment in service, development or manufacturing.
- Experience with demanding customers and understanding of the importance of customer relations and intimacy.
- Working knowledge and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical analog and digital circuits.
- Capability to troubleshoot, configure and install PC operating systems (Windows, Linux).
- Capability to conduct training activities towards our clients.
- TRAVEL: Approximately 50% of the time in APAC Region.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6671 9887 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: VY7756
People Profilers Pte Ltd