Technical Support Engineer (Experience in Satellite/ Radio Frequency/ Wireless Communication)
- Work with the VSAT sales team to conduct product demonstration and technical training to customers.
- Assist the VSAT sales team in pre-sales activities such as technical compliance, technical proposal etc.
- Provide technical assistance to customers.
- Diploma with 3-4 years’ work experience in technical support or customer support role.
- Experience in design, installation and operation of satellite communication networks and network management systems is preferred.
- Experience in antenna and waveguide installation; HPA/SSPAs; up/downconverters; LNA/LNB/LNCs and baseband equipment is preferred.
- Capable of training first-level troubleshooting and implementing RF Communications Systems and basic networks as directed.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to both technical and non-technical customer audience.
- Ability to work in close cooperation with VSAT Sales team and technical team.
- Coordination with external Suppliers/Vendors.
- Manage operational issues/risks in a timely manner; escalating when necessary.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
- $4000-$5500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310