Technical Support Engineer (Electrical/Junction Box/Cable)
Our Client is a MNC, having global presence and a leading provider in high technology solutions and services.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and respond to customer's enquiry
- Provide technical drawing according to customer's technical specification
- Revise, inspect and follow up with all necessary technical work changes
- Provide quotation, estimate cost, source new supplier for specific parts
- Attend to Factory Acceptance Test inspection, etc. in a complete process before delivery of finished product
- Higher NITEC/Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines;
- MUST have experience in Electrical Product, Junction Boxes or Cables
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.
- MUST have sense of business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Able to travel to East side of Singapore
Interested applicants are request to submit their application online at this portal or email their complete resume (with a recent photo) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Tan LK | EA Licence No. 12C6198 | EA Reg. No. R1111728
Hecal Pte Ltd