Technical Support Engineer (CCTV/Alarm System/Access Control/5 Days/Up to $5000)
Mondays - Fridays, 9am - 6pm
Up to $5,000 Depending on experiences
Medical, Dental & Travel Insurance
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Security Systems Industry located at the Central has openings for Technical Support Engineer.
- Pre-sales support: Provide technical consultation, system design and system solutions for all
- sales/SAM for SEA projects. Pre-sales activities support including site survey, client meeting,
- technical presentation, system demo, etc.
- Quotation and Configuration check: Make sure all the system configuration and quotes are accurate
- for SEA region.
- Provide technical training for SEA sales team and technical team.
- Provide after sales technical support (project/CS) if any PM/engineer needs help.
- Provide T&C support for South East Asia projects.
- Minimum Diploma or above in Electronic, Computer, Automatization or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year of technical support working experience (security-related preferred).
- Experience in security system field with knowledge of Access Control, CCTV and Alarm System would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving ability.
- Strong self-learning ability, work independently
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd