Technical Support Analyst (L3)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 27-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Possibilities to be converted to permanent role
- Working location: Nearby Pasir Panjang / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Communicate with Product Users through email, web response and telephone when required.
- Represent our Product and communicate with internal Users on technical related issues.
- Manage relationships with multiple customers, partners and collaborate with users when required.
- Use standard processes, implement existing diagnosis methods solutions/workarounds to effectively deal with users and technical issues to achieve problem resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Work within an agile development team to understand the following :-
- Web application front-ends
- Mobile app front-ends
- Web application/API back-ends
- Automation scripts
- To provide Level 3 support in terms of debugging, development work at code level to patch bugs
- Responding to support tickets and resolving technical issues and replying to users when required.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software related errors
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience in modern web application technologies such as Node.js, React.js, Typescript.
- Experience in troubleshooting using AWS Console.
- Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Agile processes/practices (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming)
- RoR (Ruby on Rails)
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Serverless Framework
- Docker/container technology
- Mobile app development (for iOS and Android)
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA for Issue logging and maintaining of knowledge base
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience is preferred.
- Preferred character/personality traits:
- Keen to share knowledge with team mates
- Self-driven and independent
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)