Technical Supervisor-Special Processes
Role Summary/Purpose :
The Technical Supervisor-Special Processes will assist and support the Shared Services & Engineering Manager and will be responsible for the operational excellence for the team and tasks assigned. This includes safety, quality, technical, productivity, costs and delivery.
Essential Responsibilities :
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the process development in thermal spraying, welding, chemical stripping, etc.
- Perform part substantiations for process qualifications.
- Schedule jobs to meet customer commitments.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
- Work on cycle time, cost, productivity and delivery improvement projects.
- Ensure full compliance with Environmental Health & Safety and quality requirements.
- Manage training requirements for technicians.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Materials or Industrial Engineering from a local polytechnic
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Able to work on rotating shifts