Technical Supervisor (Engineering)
Sankyu (S) Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 24-Jan-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To handle mechanical works such as machinery lifting, installation and assembly.
- To supervise a team of technical workers to ensure daily mechanical works are carried out smoothly.
- Ensure mechanical works are carried out in accordance with agreed statements and within budget.
- Preparation work schedule plan, cost estimate, quotation, budget based on estimated cost and other documentation.
- Liaising with supplier and assist in specifying and sourcing materials/services.
- Liaising with customers on job requirements.
- ITE/ Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Possesses a Class 3 driving license
- Knowledge of CAD & MS office
- Willing to travel to different work locations
- Experienced in Aviation Facilities is an advantage
Sankyu (S) Pte Ltd