Technical Superintendent (MNC, COC Class 1, exp in AHTS)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Manager, Senior Manager
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensuring the full technical readiness of all the vessels is maintained. Specifically key area of responsibility will be the Technical/Engineering functions and assisting vessel’s crew with the hands on maintenance of the assigned vessels.
- Planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, survey and certificate requirements, drydocking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels, including monitoring of and control of the costs of repairs and maintenance.
- The development, implementation and usage of planned maintenance and purchase systems.
- Troubleshooting and rectification of failure for vessel machineries.
- Monitor and ensure all vessels comply with factory/class/charterer requirement.
- Monitor and approve supplies of ship technical stores/spares and monitor deliveries.
- Close monitoring of vessel’s daily status.
- Ensure ships are maintained in safe and seaworthy conditions by complying with rules & regulations, codes and guidelines.
- The promotion of safety and safe working practices as an operational priority, ensuring that adequate safety equipment is available with PPE worn in accordance with company operational procedures.
- In the event of damage to a vessel to prepare all necessary Hull and Machinery claim reports and claims documentation.
- To work as a practical liaison between crew and management.
- To assist, undertake and perform other duties as may be required from time to time to ensure the engineering efficiency of the department is maintained.
- Ad hoc duties
- Diploma in Marine Engineering / Shipbuilding and Offshore Engineering
- Min 5 years relevant working experience as Superintendent.
- Possess a Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 as Marine Engineering Officer.
- Preferably a Chief Engineer and with electrical knowledge.
- Offshore AHTS vessel experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to travel overseas to visit or sail with company vessels or other assigned vessels as and when required.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd