Technical Specialist - Medical
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 28-Aug-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1331820
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Operate machines to meet production output, and other metrics like quality, waste, etc.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (Cleaning, Service, Replace)
- Observing GMP rules and procedures.
- Apply SOP and/or SWI in daily operations.
- Reporting up on all incidents / accidents, near misses, deviations from plan
- Manage team to meet production output and other metrics like quality, waste, etc.
- Manage team / Support Preventive Maintenance (Cleaning, Service, Replace).
- Manage resources to perform trouble-shooting for machine / equipment failures to meet production targets and quality standards and/or specifications.
- Initiate, Implement and follow-up on machine enhancement and project assignments.
- Other ad hoc duties
- Min 2-3 years of relavent experience
Intersted candidates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd