Technical Solutions Engineer for Valve Industry (5 Days, YCK)
Started in 1981, our client was one of the pioneers in supplying industrial piping products focusing on specialized valves for steam and water.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm
- Act as consultant and offer workable solutions to help solve customers’ problems.
- Develop technical solutions in engineering projects from inception to completion.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as a trusted advisor to facilitate engineering solutions by visiting customers regularly, providing pre-sales and post sales support.
- Participate in technical discussions with the client’s engineering or maintenance teams and address any process or engineering concerns.
- Work with sales teams to interpret customer requirements, deliver solutions and manage customer expectations with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits. Work with the sales teams and clients to advice and problem-solve during the sales process.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects. Effectively tailor presentations for customers and special events.
- Conduct technical and/or product training for the sales teams.
- Communicate and negotiate with principals/suppliers to bring the best cost-benefits and solutions to customers.
- Assist to updating the company’s website to stay relevant
- Singaporean/ SPR only
- Min 5 years engineering experience in the areas of valves and steam applications in an industrial trading setting
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) and contribute to the overall team sales
- Possess a strong positive attitude towards customer service excellence
- Conduct technical and/or product training to internal and external customers
- Have own vehicle which will be an advantage
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)