Technical Service Manager (West, Security, Up to 5k)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 11-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1988755
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead a team of service e engineers and technician in providing post-sales support and technical support to a leading range of security products, including troubleshooting and solving technical problems encountered by customers and performing scheduled maintenance visits.
- Spearhead improvement in product configurations and service packaging to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide in-house technical training on our products, which include card access, CCTV and anti-intrusion systems.
- Singaporean with a good diploma or degree in Electronics, Electrical or Security Engineering or it’s equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the communication/security systems industry
- Possess strong leadership and people management qualities with good communication skills
- Good supervisory skills with hands-on approach to manage a team of 15 service engineers
- PC knowledge in MS Office
- 5 days work week
Salary Range: $4,000 - $5,000
Benefits: Annual Leave, AWS, Mobile Claim, Transport Claim
- Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) with the following information:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1988755