Technical Service Manager (Security Systems) @ West / 5 days - LD
• Lead a team of service engineers and technicians in providing post-sales support and technical support to a leading range of security products, including troubleshooting and solving technical problems encountered by customers and performing scheduled maintenance visits.
• Spearhead improvement in product configurations and service packaging to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Provide in-house technical training on our products, which include card access, CCTV and anti-intrusion systems.
• A good diploma or degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering or Security Engineering or its equivalent
• Minimum 8 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the communication/security systems industry
• Possess strong leadership qualities with good communication skills and high energy
• Good supervisory skills with hands-on approach
• Effectively bilingual
• PC knowledge in MS Office and basic network configuration.
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd