Technical Service Manager (Security Sys) @ West / 5 days - LD
Technical Service Manager
· Lead a team of service engineers and technicians in providing post-sales support and technical support to a leading range of security products, including troubleshooting and solving technical problems encountered by customers and performing scheduled maintenance visits.
· Spearhead improvement in product configurations and service packaging to enhance customer satisfaction.
· Provide in-house technical training on our products, which include card access, CCTV and anti-intrusion systems.
· A good diploma or degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering or Security Engineering or its equivalent
· Minimum 8 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the communication/security systems industry
· Possess strong leadership qualities with good communication skills and high energy
· Good supervisory skills with hands-on approach
· Effectively bilingual
· PC knowledge in MS Office and basic network configuration.
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd