Technical Sales Specialist (Diagnostics Medical Device, up to 6K)
- Provide on-site advance troubleshooting of Integrated Diagnostic Solutions instruments and assays / tests, with specialization in Veritor
- Engage with Field Service Engineer on on-site customer support
- Provide prompt and efficient post-installation technical support to the customers.
- Teaming with Key Account Manager on sales calls and acting as a technical consultant/expert to provide prospective customers with technical information to assist with their purchasing decision
- Perform on-site demo and/or clinical trainings for customers
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical related problems, inquiries and product application issues.
- Work overtime as needed by the customers. Work flexible hours as business needs require, including emergency troubleshooting of instruments.
- Be proficient in functionality of the instruments and understand the processes required in the troubleshooting of assays/tests
- Gathering customer information about technical trends/needs to support development of selling strategies and future products.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the Applications/Technical department.
- Comply with all local established policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of these principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serves as customer contacts in technical related questions,
- min. Degree / Diploma in the field of Microbiology / Molecular Biology
- Possess minimum 2 years of technical support experience, preferably in Medical Device Business or related industry
- Working experience in immunoassay point-of-care systems
- Possess a driving licence and own transport.
- Willing to work on shift and offsite
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills to clearly articulate technical and product information to both internal and external customers
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to use sound judgment in responding to client issues and concerns
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities, make appointments, plan schedules and coordinate efforts with call center as well as other Service and Support personnel
- Knowledge of the diagnostic laboratories processes and techniques
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Technical Sales Specialist
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd