Technical Sales Manager
Who is Namotek?
Namotek is a Singapore based startup company reselling networking, security and collaboration technologies to local businesses in all sectors, focusing on small businesses in ASEAN (Singapore) and India. Our products compete with the best in the industry and are affordably priced.
Long-term plans include expansion into Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Bangkok, Bangalore and Manila over the next 3 to 5 years
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We extend a special welcome to applicants with more than 15 years of experience in technology sales and/or those currently employed but looking to enhance their income with a contract based employment with a high variable component
What you will do as a TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
We will provide you with a list of contacts and customers. It will be up to you to generate and close deals. With every successful deal, you will earn a generous profit sharing bonus, in addition to the base salary.
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Plan and execute sales of networking products and services
- Enable distributors and resellers on our vendor’s multi-architecture portfolio
- Drive growth in the region by supporting and developing existing distributors, as well as identifying new partners and opportunities in the region
- Assist in formulating high impact plans based on penetrating customer, competitor and market insights
- Set the objectives, establish marketing and promotional plans together with customers
- Stay abreast with key market trends and intelligence with the ability to seek new business opportunities and formulate sales strategies to capitalize on growing the business
- Meet regularly with distributors and trade partners to ensure appropriate distribution and presence of the brands
To be successful, the Sales Agent will need to understand the multi-architecture portfolio in its entirety and how to position the portfolio with distributors and resellers in the market. The Sales Agent must be able to take into account the competitive environment that exists in each market, and learn how to respond to how top competitors roll out sales programs in region.
You will build direct relationships with channel partners. You will work closely with and utilize selected channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory. You will manage all aspects of sales.
Who You Are
- If you enjoy selling in a changing environment and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals, we have a place for you.
- You have sales experience, direct sales, channels or inside sales in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or Consultancy Company.
- You are enthusiastic about IT and are able to tap into the latest technology.
- You have experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, customer demos, negotiating and closing the sale).
- You are passionate about sales and building positive relationships with customers.
- You are a flexible, resilient problem solver and thrive in a team environment.
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
Drop a note with your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] if interested.
Namotek Pte Ltd