Technical Sales Engineer
Hermes-Epitek Corporation Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The incumbent will manage and coordinate system sales/parts sales operation and develop strategies with the team to achieve department’ goal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be accountable for sales activity and achieve sales targets
- Increase current sales and penetrate new markets
- Maintain good rapport with customers, principals and vendors
- Generate strategize plans to penetrate specific targets
- Able to gather information from all channels
- Collaborate with fellow colleague for technical support
- May be required to work in cleanroom
- Min Diploma in engineering required.
- Strong communications and presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Must be experienced in Semiconductor industry.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Chinese speaking customers technical enquiries & conduct an efficient meeting/presentation
- Ability to speak Japanese language to interact with Japanese speaking customers and principals will be an advantage
- Self-starter who is independent, resourceful and results-oriented
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, good team player who is result-oriented and customer focused.
- Good negotiation skills will be an added advantage
- Semiconductor fab experience will be an advantage
Hermes-Epitek Corporation Pte Ltd