Technical Refresh Engineer
- Plan and liaise with users to schedule tech refresh appointment with users.
- Collect and unpacking the desktop, notebooks, mobile phones, tablets & other mobile devices (collectively known as devices)
- Upgrade existing devices’ Operating Systems (OS)
- Setup the devices for OS imaging.
- Install customer specific and non-standard applications and performing testing to ensure systems are working properly.
- Deliver devices to users at various premises
- Assist users to perform data-migration
- Perform manual configuration (including join domain)
- Trouble-shoot and resolve hardware and software issues related
- Brief the users on the list of hardware issuance, get user signoff and update inventory list.
- Collect old devices & send to centralized storing area & process decommission activities.
- Document, review and improve the Standard operating procedures.
- Generate Reports
- Required to travel islandwide (Transport cliamable)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 830am to 6pm
- Contract: 1 year renewable contract
- IT background
- 1 year relevant experience preferred
- Open to fresh grads with internship experience!
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)