- Join a fast-growing quantitative trading company
- Gain exposure to all parts of the business
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is a quantitative trading company that is revolutionising trading technology. With their proprietary algorithms, they enable traders to seize global opportunities in niche markets.
In this role, you will act as the primary point of contact for graduate-level candidates, educational institutions and the business. You will manage end-to-end recruitment and work with internal stakeholders to develop programs that build talent pipelines of graduates.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving recruitment efforts and implementing recruitment activities to improve our recruitment process.
- Understanding business needs and drafting job specifications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting candidate interviews and managing the recruitment process with various stakeholders, reference checking and offer management.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies, job boards and recruitment platform vendors.
- Processing candidate applications, scheduling candidate interviews and managing candidate data using our Applicants Tracking System (ATS).
- Strategising and planning campus recruitment events including job fairs, career talks, assessment centers and sponsorships etc.
- Participating with recruitment related research, analysis, marketing campaigns and any ad-hoc projects.
- You have at least 4 years experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment role, within the technology industry or similar startup companies.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders and a strong relationship builder.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are tech-savvy with capabilities to pick up new skills and technologies quickly
- Knowledge of basic programming languages will be advantageous
Snaphunt Pte Ltd