Technical Project Manager
Responsible for overseeing the Administration of Physical & Electronic Security Systems, with an emphasis on Project Management for new installations, system replacements, and site migrations; through the implementation of, and compliance with, Global Physical Security Standards and Procedures, within the respective jurisdiction. Specific ESS include, but are not limited to:
- Physical Security Function
- Physical Access Control, to include Visitor Management.
- Intrusion Detection; typically integrated into Physical Access Control Platform.
- Network Video Systems.
- Security Audio Communications, such as intercom and radio based systems.
- Interfaces with other trade systems such as IT, elevator, fire, BMS, automatic doors and gates, etc.
- Integration between systems to ensure Event Based Monitoring and Control.
- Support Regional Head of Security (APJ and the Sub Regional Head of Security) with Electronic Security System projects across ANZ, SEA, South Korea & Japan.
- Ensure the compliance, commercial and quality objectives around security technology and associated services, including Electronic Access Control, CCTV Systems, Alarm Systems and other security technology.
- Ensure that best practices, policies, strategies and services represent the customer’s best interest. Provide detailed reporting on all aspects of Security Technology projects and/or maintenance programs.
- Manage effectively the commercial aspects of proposed solutions, which include overall analysis of projects undertaken to ensure targets for profitability are met.
- Provide for subject matter expertise in security technologies and solutions.
- Plan, budget, procure, implement and manage physical security systems and projects.
- Define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manage annual security equipment financial and budget planning.
- Manage the cost-effective procurement of all security system maintenance and/or projects in the region.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd