Technical Project Manager
- Systems, Storage, Security & Network Infrastructure
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customer for the successful execution of projects.
- Ensure program & project objectives and requirements are clearly documented, approved and delivered to meet customer needs
- Assist to lead, plan, prioritize, schedule and cost/benefit for the respective projects
- Actively track and manage program & project(s) execution
- Ensure that all projects delivered on-time and within budget constraints.
- Generate and maintain reporting data for respective project, reporting to upper management as necessary
- Manage work multiple projects simultaneously
- Meet with clients to take detailed specific requirements of each project
- Travel to oversee the project at the various stages
- Providing advice to the management and technical teams on methodologies to use
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Inspire and influence the team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- ITE, Diploma and above
- 5 years or more of equivalent work experience
- Expertise in IT Technical skill, Server, Storage, Networks, Systems and Firewall
- A resourceful problem solver, with a strong sense of ownership
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications and excellent at rallying the team
- Professional Certification would be an advantage (e.g PMP, CITPM, CAPM, etc)
- Able to start work immediately within short notice
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date of
availability together with a recent photograph to the following:
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
iTaz Pte. Ltd.