Technical Project Manager | 6-Months Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
This is a highly customer facing role. A successful candidate in this role will have the opportunity to manage one or more customer projects to track and execute them to completion with the agreed scope, quality, timelines and budgets.
- Be the main point of contact to customer to plan, manage, track and report status back to customer.
- Plan and organize project kick off with customer stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate with onsite and offshore resources to drive the activities towards agreed outcome within defined timelines.
- Provide necessary support and assistance to onsite and offshore teams for required connectivity to customer's environment.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within time, scope, quality and cost constraints.
- Assist in the definition of project success criteria and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and desired quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Run weekly customer facing project status meetings.
- Develop weekly customer project status reports.
- Manage project issues and risks.
- Develop and manage project dependencies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage quality of all project deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years working experience in IT field with minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager.
- Proven working experience in project management and/or program management in the information technology sector.
- Candidates should have prior Oracle Database knowledge or Oracle related project management experience
- Good project management skills with proven past experience to deliver complex migration projects to enterprise customers.
- Excellent project planning and scheduling skills. Must have exemplary Microsoft Project skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in virtualization and infrastructure solutions.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification or any other formal project management certification is desired but not mandatory
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141