Technical Product Manager | UP to SGD8, 500
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
You would be a key member of the product management organization to develop and execute regional go-to-market plans for the assigned products by working closely with the Regional BU Manager, Regional and in-country Sales & Marketing teams, Global Product Management and Product Engineering teams, to achieve business objectives.
- Be the regional single point of contact for all technical matters pertaining to the organization's consumer networking products.
- Play the lead role in supporting Sales, Marketing, Customer Advocacy etc. teams on product related aspects, interact with Global PM and Engineering teams on product requirements, product localisation, firmware updates, and support BU Manager on regional product launches.
- Drive all ISP (Internet Service Provider) related projects in the region by working closely with the customer, drafting their requirements, building business cases, prioritizing them based on ROI, getting the projects in motion with the global PM team, and seeing it through to completion until roll-out and post-implmentation customer support.
- Work with Marketing Communication to translate product features and benefits into crisp, fact based and compelling value propositions and marketing messages, which can be leveraged by public relations and sales.
- Manage product lifecycle, maintain product data and change control mechanisms in internal Agile system in a timely manner to facilitate product creation and delivery.
- Work with regional business unit and marketing teams to execute the product marketing strategy. Actively support BU Manager to create & maintain a pricing structure that optimizes revenue and profitability, while remaining competitive in the market.
- Identify and recommend new product concepts through market research and end user study. Closely monitor industry trend, competitive landscape and opportunities to drive growth.
- Perform other duties if required.
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in networking technologies and product management/marketing.
- Prior experience within the Internet Service Provider environment will be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing go-to-market plans for consumer products, preferably in Asia.
- Able to identify and create new sales opportunities or revenue stream by conducting marketing intelligence through the customers, channel partners and working closely with the Sales team.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080