Technical Procurement Specialist (MNC, exp in Mechanical Parts)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Continuously looking for initiatives that drives down costs
- Collaborate with Technical Team on sourcing materials based on stipulate specifications with most optimized price.
- Optimization in pricing through activities in negotiation, tax exemption and to increase efficiency in supply chain.
- Facilitate improvements in Purchasing by continuously reviewing existing processes, collecting and analyzing data, and taking on projects that result in improved procedures or the implementation of benchmark practices and new ideas.
- To ensure all procedures are to be followed and observed.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 4-6 years’ experience in technical sourcing
- Experience in management of commercial and contractual conditions and documentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd