Technical Pre Sales
Trakomatic is one of South East Asia's fastest growing startups. Our mission is to Digitize Physical
Space. We specialize in cutting-edge video analytics technologies that equip global businesses big or
small with people counting, tracking and facial recognition analysis solutions. Our clients access our
comprehensive dashboard which provides real-time overviews, campaign management, automated
weekly reports, alerts & notifications which integrate seamlessly with POS (Point of Sales system),
CRM, staff rostering data and third party system through our API (application programming
Our analysis and insights enable business leaders and practitioners from a diverse range of verticals
including Retail, Banking, Government and Transportation, to make smarter and data-driven
We are looking for highly motivated team players that can join our growing team. We'd love to hear
from you. Visit us at www.trakomatic.com for more information
The Pre-Sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry,
technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to
customers. The Pre-Sales Consultant reports to the Regional BD.
● Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing
total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the Regional BD
● Proactively scopes the smart video analytics for human behavior analytics solution required to
address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends
solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
● Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts
solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support
● Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution
design with customers’ business requirements.
● Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical
● Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas,
channel, or teams supported.
● Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates/executives
in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
● Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process,
and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE OF FOLLOWING
● Minimum with Diploma from Engineering related faculty
● Good Knowledge in Network Architecture, CCTV solutioning, Microsoft Server, SQL Server,
Cloud hosting strategies, Failover and Backup strategy solutioning and API structuring.
● Knowledge in CRM, ERP tool architecture is a bonus.
● Minimum 2 years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business,
large/strategic customer segment; or
● Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
● Excellent organization skills and good listening skills
● Proven ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
● Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to
replicate this in a commercial setting
● Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
● Comfortable working with hosting technologies including Windows and Linux based server
● Strong interest in Internet technologies (IoT and general network infrastructure)
● Fluency in English is essential. Additional fluency in Malay language would be an advantage
● Willingness to travel
Trakomatic pte ltd