Technical Officer - Mechanical (Airport)
ENGIE Services Singapore | Date Posted: 26-Aug-2018
- Lead a team of technicians for Mechanical facilities related activities.
- Advise and lead the technical investigations for rectification works.
- Liaise with contractors for rectification works or ad-hoc jobs.
- Investigate, analyze and determine the root cause for breakdowns and faults.
- Prepare technical reports on breakdowns and proposals.
- Carry out any ad-hoc project, assignment, maintenance or repair work assigned.
- Ensure complete documentation of procedures and maintenance works.
- Any other adhoc work as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to 4 year(s) of working experience in Mechanical facilities management.
- Experience in Fire Protection System, Fire Alarm System and Smoke Control works is a must.
- Able to work in Changi Airport.
Please indicate your expected salary and notice period in your resume. Thank you.
ENGIE Services Singapore