Technical Officer, Maintenance (Power Plant)
- Top Power Plant in Singapore
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of process plant forced outages and near misses
- Gather facts and analyze circumstances in accordance with established RCA methodology. Coordinate and lead investigation, troubleshooting in resolving plant issues (along with Electrical, Mechanical and I&C lead engineers).
- Condition Monitoring (CM): Using various CM techniques to monitor equipment well-being by analysing data and recommending an appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
- Jointly undertake studies (with Maintenance team) on various maintenance strategies like BM, PM and PdM and how each can be used for which asset
- Preventive Maintenance Evaluation: Collate information on condition of equipment to supplement evaluation and optimization of existing PM
- Assist Cluster Lead in coordinating LTSA activities including communicating technical bulletins to various stakeholders and tracking of action items till closure.
- Input RCA recommendation into CMMS; Tracking of the implementation status of the recommended corrective and preventive action using CMMS to ensure compliance;
- Bachelor degree in recognized university (alternatively diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience) in Electrical or Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in both operation / maintenance / technical environment and disciplines preferably in combined cycle power plant.
- Understand the overall maintenance and engineering practices in a power station
- Prior exposed as maintenance trouble shooter / fact-finding
- Knowledge in CMMS software for preventive maintenance.
- Good Communication skills (spoken and written) and internal and external stakeholders management
- Competency in analysing trends and patterns
- Site management experience
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16625
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD